These coir compost soil is made from compacted coconut husks is perfect for peat free gardening. Coconut husks are a waste product of the coconut industry and what better way to recycle then to use them for growing new plants.
– Modern replacement for regular potting soil.
– The principle is simple, open the bag and add 3 litres of water. Within a few minutes you’ll have 10 litres of ready to use potting soil.
– Includes a watertight bag for direct preparation.
– Clean, lightweight of environmentally friendly.
– Growers quality, includes nutrition for 1 month.
Package: Compressed bag 2 lt.